I literally have no thoughts in my mind today. Weird. Nothing exciting is going on, I have the day off work, and I’m sick. Hence, me laying in bed all day watching Magic Mike, drinking tea, and working on some training plans for new clients. Excitement up the WALL.
I mean I guess that’s kinda exciting….. ;)
So I thought it would be a perfect day to do this healthy living survey I found over on Carrots N’ Cake the other day. Enjoy!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I actually made myself something different for breakfast, rather than my usual yogurt bowl! This is a toasted english muffin with peanut butter and apple.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
A lot. I usually have 6-8 16 oz. waterbottles, depending on how intense my workouts are. I’ve never really drank pop (except for the occasional diet coke and whiskey….oops), so it’s always just been water.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I love taking group exercise classes. Whether it is jazzercise, pilates, spin, bootcamp, or hot yoga, I’m obsessed. However, I also like to run outside when the weather is nice. And I love Jillian Michaels workout DVD’s. I’m very versatile :p
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I have no idea; I don’t count. If you look at my last post though, you’ll see my new plan to get my body back in shape after months of not treating it as I should.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I am a snack-a-holic. Here we go:
- apple with almond butter
– trail mix (especially any kind from TJ’s)
- hummus and fresh vegetables
– Whole Foods fruit & nut bars
– Annie’s organic fruit snacks
– homemade smoothies
- protein pancakes
– fruit salad
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
It honestly varies every day, from a PB&J to soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden and everything in between.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My legs. I grew up as a dancer, so I love seeing the definition in my muscles when I exercise. I also have super strong legs so I’m able to do things people wouldn’t think I could!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My arms. I have a really weak upper body, and I get frustrated when my muscles give out so early on in a workout.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
A better question is what don’t I crave? I literally want everything. Ice cream, pizza, candy, french fries, frozen drinks, pancakes, everything. I’m human. It’s sad that that’s what we have become accustomed to.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Not unless you count the gummy vitamins I eat with breakfast every day like a five year old. I’m on a lot of different medications because I have bad blood and anything can interfere with them, so I’m encouraged by my doctor not to.
11. How often do you eat out?
Way too much. 3 or 4 times a week probably.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not at all. The one thing I allow myself is ONE shamrock shake every season from McDonald’s. I can’t resist. I do love Panera and Subway, but those aren’t your traditional fast food places.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My boyfriend, Luke<3
14. Do you have a gym membership?
I do! I actually am a personal trainer at that same gym as well :) Come hang with me if you live in Michigan.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7ish during the week, 8ish on the weekends. I think about going to bed as soon as I wake up in the morning. Sleep rocks.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Every day, let’s be real. If I really want something, I eat it.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
I do. Cabernet mostly. Or a gin and soda. Or Labatt blue. Or skinny margaritas. So yes, yes I do.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Sometimes! Not usually though. I prefer to do things on my own, at my own pace, with no distractions.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
I have more knowledge about what I need to do to look and feel my best. I may not always do what I should, but at least I have that background knowledge now. I enjoy teaching others about living a healthy lifestyle and am truly interested in it.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I realized that I’m sick and chose to drop all my planned activities for the day and rest.
Happy almost weekend!
Answer any of these questions in the comments below :)